We all have had times when we needed airtime most to make calls but unfortunately failed due to lack of enough funds, Airtel Kenya has launched Kopa credo airtime credit service which allows subscribers to access airtime when they need but don’t have funds to use it and pay later. Unlike other networks, Airtel allows subscribers to use Kopa credo airtime credit facility to make calls within and outside Airtel’s network.
Kopa credo airtime credit service allows credit advance in the following categories;
- Kshs.20 worth of airtime
- Kshs.50 worth of airtime
- Kshs.100 worth of airtime
Requirements and conditions for kopa credo airtime advance credit facility
- The credit amount that a subscriber can qualify will depend on an automated credit score vetting.
- The subscriber must have been on Airtel’s network for at least 3months
- You must be a prepaid customer on Airtel’s network
- The subscribe must pay back the credit within 3days
To use kopa credo advance airtime service,
- Dial *111# on your mobile phone
- Then answer with the letter representing the amount you want i.e. answer with 2 for Kshs.50 worth of airtime
- You will shortly receive a confirmation message from Airtel
Other services offered by Airtel include;
- Me2U: Airtime sharing service
- Call back request: sends a free text message “please call me” to another Airtel subscriber requesting for a call back.
- Airtel money: mobile money transfer service