Monday, May 2, 2011

Yu (Essar) Kenya Customer Care Contact and Service Numbers


Yu (Essar) Kenya has a relatively reliable customer care compared to the leading mobile service provider in Kenya Safaricom; the customer care unit was outsourced to Horizon contact centers sending a mixed reaction from employees to customers. Outsourcing of customer care units has become a common phenomenon in the mobile telephony sector in Kenya affecting employees who have been forced to get half their initial salaries.


Yu Kenya access numbers;

1.      Balance enquiry: dial *131#

2.      Yu Kenya prepaid customer care contact numbers;
·        Dial 100 using your Yu Kenya Sim card
·        +254 750100100

3.      Topping up Yu airtime: *130*secret 14 digit #

4.      Yu Talk2me/call back service: *133*phone number#

5.      Yu sharing airtime service: *140*amount*phone number*PIN#

6.      Yu Kenya phone contact numbers
·        Dial 100 using a Yu Kenya line; free of charge
·        Call +254 20 750 100100; chargeable

Get more tech and gadget review information from Tuvuti

17 comments:

Hi morning how are you ?
i have talk Mr san and his number is this 1855 2471 939 and he told me to contact customer care i have a lot of customer which wants DID number or the family and friend are abroad so they want call the as usa number so i need full inf about that servise you may contact me this email muhyare@gmail.com or 0722 238 788 am Mr Abdullahi
Many regards

Trying to contact YU on 0750 100100 in vain for theres no answer! I need to replace my lost line - 0755 950195 so kindly take me through the process. This is urgent. Maggy

and where is your customer care office at mombasa

how do i get to speak with a yu customer care agent?

Am trying to call 100 customer care it disconects. Give me other free customer care number.

I need help with my number, I remember registering it now my phone picking it unregistered, how do I get it sorted? 0750....361

I have just updated my phone with credit sh.20 and right now i only have 2 cents and only wrote one sms.please help.phone number 0752943799

Dear Sir/Madam,
i wish to ask how can in register my mobile number,can i do it on my phone or is must i go to customer care office , i can do it online
let me know
Anthony

I need a yu modem but cant trace any shop selling here. am in nanyuki..

HI,
My name is floriana and i would like to ask if its possible to retrieve my contacts to my new card replacement.pliz help!!!

Yesterday I bought airtime and the area of secret code got damaged. I tried to call customer care but was unsuccessful. What else should I do as I still have the airtime cards

my number 0750967401 was cut from your service and i have tried to call customer care but in no vain.How do I GET BACK TO THE SERVICE ? My other number is 0722967401.
Bonface

hello.! am a regular customer of yu user.there is this competition going on where you answer back questions u give and i hve been replying to all of them succesfuly and correctly and all are a repeated set of questions since january i have been participating in the competition and i have not won the money u claim to give. can u clarify this matter urgently.this is being petty.!

am being deducted 15 shs per day yet I have unsubscribed. My no is 0751199945

Please give is a customer care number that is accessible. My number 0751620075 is currently out of Network.

I am a finalist of Economics & Finance, I have an interest in joining your institution in Economics Research/Finance /Accounting department.

Kindly get back to me through +254-726-517-768

i thought calling yu customer service no: 100 is free??? how comes I've been charged???

I just toped up credit for 100 and my balance is showing 17.00kshs, is this madness or what???? can someone explain this to me!!!!!! call me on 0750 123 709

Post a Comment